9550 Sperry Rd
Kirtland, OH 44094
New This Year, Experience the Taste of Terroir
Expand your wine tasting experience with this add-on limited seating special tasting, focusing on the factors the make up a wine, including soil, topography and climate, specifically in the California regions. This instructor-led discussion will include a sampling of four wines – Beringer Luminus Chardonnay versus Beringer Private Reserve and Beringer Knights Valley Cabernet versus Beringer Distinction series Napa Cabernet. The special tasting will take place inside the Thayer Center which is a short walk to our Grand Tasting. This event takes place from 3:30-4:45pm. The cost to attend is $25. This special tasting is sold out.
Tickets for Bouquets are $70 per member, $90 per nonmember and $35 per designated driver
Combined tickets including Bouquets and Taste of Terroir are $95 per member, $135 per nonmember and $35 per designated driver–Taste of Terroir is sold out
Reservations are now closed.
Thousands of spring blooms become a picturesque backdrop for an evening of sampling a variety of international, domestic and regional wines accompanied by great food and live music
Dress for the weather, wear your walking shoes; we’ll provide a reusable wine goblet and your evening’s activities. Stroll through our beautiful garden, enjoying drink, food samplings, and the company of others who appreciate nature’s bounty.
Wine tasting includes:
- 12 tickets to taste. Choose from more than 50 wines during the evening
- Free parking at the Corning Visitor Center
- Take-home Holden Forests & Gardens wine glass sampler
- Take-home bottle of wine
- Tasty accompaniments from area restaurants including Chefs for Hire Catering, Culinaire Pavane, Driftwood Catering, Ianiro’s Imported Foods, Bon Appetit Management Co., The Olive and The Grape, Great Scott Tavern, Kirtland City Tavern, Great Lakes Cheese
- Live music performance by the Stable Shakers band.
Must be 21 or older to attend.
All proceeds from this event support the continued development and care of the region’s premiere rhododendron gardens, the Helen S. Layer Rhododendron Garden and the Paine Rhododendron Discovery Garden.