There are fairies hiding in the woodland forests and gardens at Holden Arboretum. Thirty handcrafted fairy doors created by seven local artists will be on display at the Holden Arboretum from July 23rd through August 27th.
We’re glad that fairies have built cozy homes and established bustling communities throughout our gardens. Fairies are very helpful to our horticulturists and grounds keepers! They keep a watchful eye on our plants and animals. Though, good luck spotting one! Fairies are notoriously swift and sneaky. Look closely and search for fairy homes throughout the gardens.
Hours & Admission
July 23 – Aug. 27
Open during regular Arboretum hours
Included with general admission
Fairy Door Locations
Scattered in seven locations throughout the grounds, visitors can find each fairy community on the grounds through a digital or printed map. At each exhibit destination, visitors are invited to discover beautifully handcrafted fairy doors that illustrate a unique story that can be accessed via QR code signs at each site.
The Display Garden
- Featured Artist: Tammy Shella
- Sponsor Spotlight: Cleveland Clinic Children’s
- Facebook: facebook.com/ClevelandClinicChildrens/
- Featured Artist: Tracey Gardner
- Instagram: instagram.com/small.thyme/
Helen S. Layer Rhododendron Garden
- Featured Artists: Bette and Robb Durr
The Myrtle S. Holden Wildflower Garden
- Featured Artist: Jane Baeslach and Coletta Baeslach Arian
- Instagram: instagram.com/baeslach
- Featured Artist: Amanda Nyx
Arlene and Arthur S. Holden Jr. Butterfly Garden
- Featured Artist: Beth Lynne Gregerson
Fairy Doors has been generously sponsored by Cleveland Clinic Children’s.